Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to know the difference between LACP & VPC.What is the difference between these 2 technologies ?What is the advantages of these 2 technologies ?

rsrikant by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I can say that I am the new one in Cisco field. Hence now I face with one problem so please kindly help me ASAP.I have (C3500XL-C3H2S-M), Version 12.0(5)WC17 I try to enable DHCP snooping but I can't.Do hope get your advise soon......Regard,...

siren.eam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a server windows 2008 that I would like to have a nic teaming configuration, the server has two nics, each nic is connected to a different switch. One is connected to cisco 2960 and the other is connected to cisco 2950. I have read here in ...

jarves123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have done Etherchannel configuration on one of my switch. The load balancing is enabled as src-dst-ip. My question is that what happens if one of the port that is being utilized for a specific source-destination ip reaches its maximum capacity? ...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am having some routing issues with a L3 switch. Firstly, I am following this document in order to complete my configuration, but it is working quite odd... http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk389/tk815/technologies_configuration_example09186a0...

Guys,I see many crc errors on the interface, how will I face and resolve this issue? Is there any initial fault isolation that I must do? Sometimes crc errors occur on the GigE interface. Thanks.FastEthernet0/13 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware i...

Resolved! Ip nat translation

Hi Guys, I having a problem on the ip nat translation. I have configure the nat inside and nat outside in my router. But while I show ip nat translation in my router, I can't see any ip nat information. Wish any expert can help me sort it out. I have...

Chin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If portfast and loopguard have to be enabled on a per interface basis, what is the purpose of the global commands?For example,spanning-tree mode rapid-pvstspanning-tree loopguard defaultspanning-tree portfast bpduguard defaultspanning-tree extend ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GUys,I am receiving these error on our stack-switches; Apr 23 08:35:42.586 MDT: %PLATFORM_ENV-3-RPS_CHANGE_TO_STANDBY: RPS state changed to standbyApr 23 08:35:51.687 MDT: %PLATFORM_ENV-3-RPS_CHANGE_TO_STANDBY: RPS state changed to standbyApr 2...