Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have 3nos. of cisco 3750g as existing stack, as belowSwitch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------               *    1 28    WS-C3750G-24TS-1U  12...

arvind259 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i cant find any difference in these two devices when i am trying to compare throughput.I need upgrade our new POP and there will be around 4900 MAC adresses in VLAN 150 and 130 MAC adresses in vlan 200.Uplink is 1 gig routed internet connection an...

Hello Group,Our configuration started very simple. One class C network behind an ISP router and an ASA 5505 with a couple of users set up for ipsec vpn access and a handful NAT rules for web and smtp and such.Recently, since going to a virtualized do...

HiI want to apply security to a switch allowing to connect several machines in different ports of the same switch.To do this, I issued the command# switchport port-security# switchport port-security maximum 3# switchport port-security mac-address sti...

I have a 2911 router connected to a 3750 switch. I have configured vlan interfaces on the 2911 router: Router                                                                                Switch Vlan interfaces                                       ...

Resolved! 3750X output drop

Hi All,I have a 3750X stack with 2 members running 15.0(1)SE3Strange thing is I am getting discard errors on some of the second member switch ports.Problem is this ports is used for just management connections and there is almost no utilization.And i...