Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone! I would like to enlist your assistance in a question which I have been trying to find an answer to for about 3 days. There is a SW to be tested. For us to be able to test it, the following test environment has been set up (please see the...

p.jpg
Tamas86 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to establish a configuration for performing loopback testing and this is the closest I have gotten.  Previously I was getting the message "Destination Host Unreachable" so I've made progress, but it's still not quite right.  Can anyo...

vondoom2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm was looking for inter-vlan routing performance for the two switches.  According to the information on the data sheets the performance for 48 port switches is the same for the CBS350 and C9200. Is that information correct?  

pj5889 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a pair of N7K switches (hot standby) running 6.1.  Adding a PBR to a VLAN interface, one switch accepts the command no problem, the other I get "% Could not apply PBR route-map - Tcam Allocation Failure".  Tried rebooting the switch, no change. ...

mpr5231 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a 1711 Catalyst router hooked up behind a cable modem.  I configured the router, copied running-config to startup-config then wrote it to memory with "write mem".  I unplugged router to move it and when I plugged it back in, I had to start fro...

Greetings, we have 2 C9500-40X running 17.03.04 and 2 C9500-48Y4C running 17.06.03 each of them are in vss. on the C9500-40X I can configure on the active and the standby through console with no issues but on C9500-48Y4C i could not configure on the ...

absuizo14 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a catalyst 9300 as L3 switch and a Fortinet Firewall.I have multiple L3 vlan interfaces on the switch, and therefore shows their subnets as CONNECTED in the router table.I would love to have the full power of the fortigate between the 2 vlans ...

Hello,I have an old C3560-8PC-S switch that I would like to use for more than a boat anchor. It currently has IOS 12.2(35)SE5 on it. Does anyone know what the latest IOS is that will run on this device? I would really like to convert to IOS 15 since ...

Hello guys,is there a way to configure a private-vlan switchport on the opposite side of a trunk port?To make a long story short I have multiple Rooms with the same functionality. So I wanted to group these Rooms in the same VLAN, however Users in th...

hello we have two nexus 9138 switches that are connected to servers using VPC configuration when I preferred to upgrade for one of them the servers indicated the interfaces went down and no network connection appears while the second switch is up . t...