Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i am using  Cisco 2821 router  at the edge in my Network. please can any one help me the command to get the MAC Address of the Router.Thanks,Saroj

Hello , I tried to enable QoS globalay in our 4900m switch without success , Jadrya4900M#sh verCisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-ENTSERVICES-M), Version 15.0(2)SG1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)According to below link http://www...

qussay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am working on connecting a small campus network running on 3750 switches to a pair of Nexus 7010's in a vPC domain at the data center (please see topology diagram). I'll be running EIGRP on the MDF and IDF1 stack. SVI's will be configured on...

dtran by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is 'mls qos' supported on Cisco 877? I want to implement bandwidth limiting on a specific IP using access-lists on a class-map.If yes, what version and software do I need (ipbase, advsecurity, etc)?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Dear Expert,in big network environment ,  one user coplain about his IP phone not working but the his PC working find.help desk man provide me with ma address for both PC and ip phone (he give me the last portion of mac address like (0EA5 and OB5A...

We currently have a stack of 3750G switches that are running 12.2(46)SE            C3750-ADVIPSERVICESK9-MOur 3750X is currently running 15.0(2)SE             C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M and I believe we were told you can't stack with a Universal IOS image....

Hi all, Please help with an annoying ACL issue. I have the following extended ACL configured but for some I still can’t get web access when the time range is active.The email and other ports work perfectly but when the time range shows active in the ...

eagletec1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I was tracing the router when i did sh ip route it showssh ip route 192.168.210.16Routing entry for 192.168.0.0/16, supernet ********  Known via "static", distance 1, metric 0  Routing Descriptor Blocks:  * 172.31.102.1...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,When i do sh ver on 3800 router i see1 cisco Integrated Service Engine(s)   Network Analysis Module (NME-NAM) 3.6(1a)in slot 1Need to know what this hardware is for  ?Thanks Mahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning to implement the following policy map for egress traffic on an Nexus 7000:policy-map type queuing dd-1p3q1t-8e-out-10G    class type queuing 1p3q1t-8e-out-pq1      priority level 1      shape percent 10     class type queuing 1p3q1t-8...

IOS upgrade tried on the stack of 2XWS-C3750X-24T-S , Upgrade was tried to support WCCP on the platform. Current version is Cisco IOS Software, C3750E Software (C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.2(58)SE1, Not able  find any IP Plus ios in the site ?O...

ajinc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have 3560X-24T-S switches with IP Services loaded at remote sites that I have been having troubles with.  Originally, they had IOS 12.2(58)SE1 on them.  I have up to four diverse paths via point-to-point microwave at the remote sites.  The M...

woodc83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would really appreciate some design advice on a scenario I am working through. It is as follows:I have a PCI segment I am building at a site of ours. In the diagram, you will see that I have a 3560G and a Sophos UTM 110/120 firewall. There a...

I am setting up a vm environment for a customer in my lab off site. I have two stacked 3750-x switches, a san, and threes UCS c220 M3S servers for hosts. I am trying to separate the lan traffic, san iscsi traffic, and san management traffic using vla...

paperwise by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes