Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 3750G stacks that were recently configured with port-security mac-address sticky on all access ports.  A good question was raised about whether this is the best or not for our needs, seeing as half of our users use laptops/docking stations.  ...

cooperben by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,Have a small stack of two 3750 routers.  Get the following error message every few secounds: %STACKMGR-4-STACK_LINK_CHANGE: Stack Port 1 Switch 1 has changed to state DOWN %STACKMGR-4-STACK_LINK_CHANGE: Stack Port 1 Switch 1 has changed to s...

Hi all, We are currently planning to deploy pfr in our environment. The ios that is currently being used is 12.4(15) on core 3845 router. i have read in my research that this ios version requires BGP or static routing only for the prefixes as shown b...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the USB console interface offer any new features that are not available to the standard Serial console interface that we all know and love?  I would think that Cisco wouldn't just add it just to add it, but I can't seem to find any information o...

All,We tried to move over our dhcp server to another server last night. The problem is that the server is on (10.10.10.50/24) and the core switch's vlan 10 primary is on 10.10.10.1/24. There are other secondary addresses on the same svi at 10.10.11.0...

I have one switch 3750G12S I joined the company new, I found that they want to replace it with Alcatel stack switches.I didnt configure this Cisco switch before.I need some help on how to configure it.I have 4 other new cisco switches in the topology...

Hi AllI am planning to implement PBR on our core switch, so basically idea is we are having checkpoint connected to isp1 and asa connected to isp2, I got a default route on core towards checkpoint and all internet access is being provided via isp 1  ...

Ven Diesel by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my blade switch 3120 running version 122-50.SE3    crashed and recorded the following erroe message:                System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x5B5EA78, address 0x0Can someone help to find the root cause of the crash?Many thank...

interface Vlan24description Internal Wireless Internetip address 10.x.0.1 255.255.254.0ip helper-address x.x.x.xip helper-address x.x.x.xip pim sparse-modeservice-policy input LIMIT_INTERNETservice-policy output LIMIT_INTERNET!policy-map LIMIT_INTERN...

regibbons by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A default route is given on 2 stub routers connected to each other...and where a pc pings an unknown network, what happens---Posted by WebUser Ganesh Kandari from Cisco Support Community App