Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We are about to replace several CatOS based switches with IOS based ones. It looks like there used to be a Cisco utility to help with this, but it's disappeared. I've also seen a perl script, but I can seem to figure out why it's not working. Is ther...

We are facing an issue with the counters value.under #sh policy-map interface interface-type interface-number detailed output, the counters for Policy-Map "total bytes / Agg-fwd" is continuously increasing and However, every 20 minutes or so the coun...

Hey folks, looking for some insight with this situation. The customer's wireless network is completely separated from their LAN...air gapped, so to speak. Until a careless employee decided to bridge his wireless adapter for whatever reason. This is c...

We run into problems where a pc will not connect to the network and when we contact our Telecom group they always want the port info but most of the times the PC is in a different location.Can anyone tell me if there is a way to look at port history ...

cissstc13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 4500 WS-C4506 andWS-X4516-10GE Supervisor running underIOS 12.2(52)SG IP BASE SSH. After havinginstalled IOS 12,2(53)SG i wanted to schedule a reload. After entering the reload at command I get the message %Reload in Progress and no...

Resolved! STP Linksys Cisco

Hi,I'm trying to configure un STP between a linksys SRW2024 and a cisco catalyst 3560, I connect the two switch with 2 wires.I already search here but nothing seems like my problem.First at all, seems working well, stp block a port.But if i try to cu...

osgpcqosg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I want to upgrade the IOS version of 3750 48PS switches. these stacks are located on different building some of the them having 2 members and some have 3 members in a stack. please guide me step by step to upgrade the IOS of these switch...

I am building a new apartment. All interior walls are made of either brick or Cement. I have worked with the electrician to have lan jacks placed in all rooms and will have the central switch in a closet where the cable modem will be as well. The hou...

krazykow1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes