Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco 3550

Hello people, sorry for take your time but im in the middle of DUMP problem...and I need to resolve...I got a Cisco 3550/24ports with a simple configurationPort Fa0/1 Configured as L3 Port Fa0/2 Standart L2 switchMy porblem is the following, I got a ...

crdusainc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a problem in a switch with 3 members as stack.. One of the switch is not any more a member of the stack gvadc-da02#show switch stack-ports  Switch #    Port 1       Port 2  --------    ------       ------    1          Down          Ok   ...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can anyone help me with the case below:I'm trying to replace a SUP module on Cisco CATALYST 6509. (Cat OS)After I insert the new module I got the error:SYS-5-SUP_REDMISMATCH:Standby supervisor 2 redundancy/power mgmt board detection mismatchand...

Resolved! Network Sample

Can anybody give me a sample configuration of a network design with a core switch (4500 or 3700X series) and any access layer switch (2960 or other) that is nework together with VLAN and any configuration. And uplink SFP either 1 GB or 10GB. Thank yo...

Dear All,Could you let me know how can i fix my issue that i cannot boot IOS, when i reload this switch it go to ROMMON.I try to uploand IOS but it still has problem. i think i may wrong some point during i did uploand.This is problemSwitch#sh bootva...

Hi All,I am trying to create an anotherb Vlan 97 on cisco WS-C3548-XL but unable to made up the vlan interface .S35_PKS_A32#sh vlanVLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- ------------------...

Hi,Has anyone implemented a working Nat on a Stick?I am looking for 3750 configurations for Nat on a stick.Our users need to access the camera monitoring from home as well as in work.We will like to setup the monitoring software with public address (...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two N2K-2232PP each N2K is connected to one N7K by 4 ports port channel there is IBM SERVER  770 have three ports configuring as etherchannel with two vlan IBM server connected with two N2K ( two port for first N2K and 1 port N2K) we connfigu...

Hi all,We all know the ip address range and structure of IPv4In that 127.x.x.x is reserved for loop back ip address for hosts,but commonly we use 127.0.0.1 as a loop back ip address in hosts to check the interface and network card.Can any one explain...

rjkumar89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes