Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,In my architecture i have cascaded 4 cisco 2960-24s , i am experiencing a problem these days , the desktops on lan are configured with static ip still they tend to loose connection and return time outs , after enabling disabling the local area net...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Got a question for 4900m with TwinGigi Converter.  I bought couple TwinGigi Convert thinking to use it on fix module ports (8 * 10G ports on 4900m ten1/1 to 1/8).  I follow TwinGigi configuration guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switch...

Hi,I notice strange input rates on the interfaces of a 881 router:show int fa4 ..  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit/sec, DLY 100 usec..  30 second input rate 85000 bits/sec, 11 packets/sec  30 second output rate 16000 bits/sec, 9 packets/sec     221434...

selvanair by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ACL applied to an ingress/egress interface of one of our routers (no redundancy so only one way in one way out).We are NOT trying to block any traffic, more of a research task.We notice we continuely get hits on ISAKMP line but when viewin...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi anyone,I have installed a WS-X4448-GB-RJ45 on a 4503 chasis. I could not get input or output rate, just shows 0 bit/seg wether or not is forwarding traffic. I would like to know if I have to make any configuration or workaround. The IOS version is...

lrgpdeste by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There - I have got a new 48port Cisco catalyst 4948 switch, which I configured as a VTP client and connected to Cisco 3750 which is a VTP Server (this switch is on production network). I connected port g1/0/48 from 3750 to port g1/48 on 4948 throu...

Peter_mlr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am wondering how technically auto-MDIX works (i.e. what is the cause which allow to software replace rx with tx). On one of the page I have found that auto-negotiation must be enabled to have this functionality fully working. Can you please com...

I am trying to implement PBR in order to route certain trafic to a specific destination, but it seems that match statement in route-map is not working as I would like to! The topology is in attachment and router configs are as below:Router1:interface...

I want to send a particular data stream (source-A  destination-B) through only one of two WAN routers to a remote site. The remote site also has two WAN routers. Traffic from source-A will travel through a core and distribution layer of 6500 L3 switc...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes