Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

GuysWe have two routers, connected to a switch over a vlan. I want to run HSRP. It works when I use the interface and an access port on the switch, but fails when I use a sub-interfcae on the router and a trunk port on the switch. Ping connectivity i...

N W by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have 3-port etherchannel on gig interfaces between 2 6500 routes. These two 6500s uplink to 7206 running MPLS over Ethernet."mpls mtu 1530" is configured on 7206 interfaces connected to 6500s. Now I want to configure plain-vanilla "mtu size 1530" ont...

vwolgel12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just wondered if someone confirm if I could do the following using Nexus OTV. We have two data centres which are connected using vlans which span across both data centres. What it be possible to use OTV so I could segment the 2 data centres using ...

%SYSTEM_CONTROLLER-SP-3-EXCESSIVE_RESET: System Controller is getting reset so frequentlyApr  6 23:42:45 KST: %SYSTEM_CONTROLLER-SP-3-EXCESSIVE_RESET: System Controller is getting reset so frequentlyI can see this log in c6509..supervisor is WS-X6K-S...

pmhlovely by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I'm looking to enabling CDP in the environnement, sometimes in the neighboring switch or router it's neighbor is not appearing when is connected to a c6506 switch.....  Some equipement who have c6506 switch show there neighbor but it's not an abs...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently have lots of issues with L2TP over coax (cable modems). Customer complains about applications connection issues, time outs, slow speeds, drops in the middle of file transfer etc...Here's the current setup:Customer LAN>Customer's 2811...

dear all ..  i create bonding interface in switch cisco 2950 .. and create channel port ... the problem how can create load balance between the interfaces in the bonding .. i mean if i have 150M traffic i want each interface in the bonding interface ...

Dear Sir,Find the attached image.I want to connect router0 with router1 and want them to work as brigdes , the routers in diffirent places and they are connected through Ethernet extender modems ( modems connected with each othere by a pair copper li...

Hi , I’m facing strange issue with HSRP, I configure HSRP between two Core switches “3750 =Core 1 & 3560 =Core 2” I tried to load sharing between the two switches, for instance VLAN9 be active in Core1 & standby in core 2 other VLan active in Core 2 ...

Hi,I would like to deploy this 6506 switch. I figure it can replace 3 3500s with it's 3, 48 port modules and it has 802.1x and MST capabilities. I would like to upgade the switch with a K9 image but, the sho module output and the images on the softwa...