Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have two Nexus 7000,  I've already configured the VSL links and Peer-Keep Alive links.  So Nexus 1 is primary and Nexus 2 is secondary.  I have 1 core in which I went to connect both Nexus switches to.  So there would be 1 link going from Nexus ...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi alli just want to know what parts i need to purhase in order to set up a cat 6503 switch for 100 users.i have gone through cisco product documentation gudide but dint find seprate part no for power supplies.can some one provide me with a check lis...

Dear Guys,I am a bit confused about  the procedure to upgrade a 3560 SMI to EMI.I have heard about the upgrade kit ie.CD-3560-EMI= but havent done  this any time.Kindly let me know the steps for doing this and also below are my quires.1.Wht is this p...

hi all,Ai have a problem to establish a gre tunnel betwenn 2 ROUTER OVER  a network that not support a multicast  "  :############Config for the router site 1 ######################"!interface Loopback0ip address 2.2.2.2 255.255.255.255!interface Tun...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears ,I'm trying to run OSPF between two of my routers conected via 2 switches . The IP address on both sides are configured as in dot1Q sub-interface . I did debug for both of my routers ..and i saw that one side of the link hellos are not receivin...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is my first post here, hoping that I will get some help from the professionals who read this support community site.First of all, it's about a Linksys RVL200 router which was configured to run as a simple internet gateway without anything fan...

As we know that isolated vlans cannot talk to eah other and moreover the the host in a same isolated vlan does not talk to each other.But we have a promiscous port which allows isolated host to talk to each other.If we would not associate the isolate...

namissha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Does 1811 router with 8 switch port supports SPAN on switch ports?IOS Version 12.4(6)T7,When i enter the commands it accpets without any error message. Just want to confirm before applying it to a production enviroment.1811(config)#monitor ses...

In my current setup, we have around 300 nodes with Catalyst 4006 L3 switch for intervaln routing. No VOIP, COS or QOS, its just the data network.I need to replace all the switches. I am attaching the current network setup diagram and the link utiliza...

avilt by Level 3
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes