Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am having an issue on my catalyst 6500E with addressing for a VLAN. I have digital Media Devices on a VLAn and all are on a 10.XX.219.XX, however one Device is coming up with 10.XX.217.XX. It shows as connected and in the correct VLAN. I can ...

Hi all!I have a doubt about load balancing with EIGRP in a particular scenario.This is the scenario,   RCentral    |          \    |           \    |            \    |             \R1----LAN----R2I have a VDSL2 (Dialer1) between RCentral and R1 and I...

david.sua by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,       I am wondering whats exaclty does "Unstructured E1 (G.703) Support" . I am refering to this url http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5855/product_data_sheet0900aecd8028d2db.html , table 2 , where its the only difference be...

cisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First thanks in advance everyone.Here's my question(s)I've attached a diagram of my network and was wondering if it was possible (maybe I am wording incorrectly) to "bridge" my internet connection from my router. I don't want my router to handle NAT,...

I recently acquired a Cat 4507R, and in going thru the docs I wanted to update the embedded ciscoview to the latest version. I was following the directions in the PDF showing to deleted any existing CV files then to tftp the new tar to the switch, bu...

The command "login on-success" is not found on the Cisco 6513.  I'm running:IOS (tm) s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF11, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Let me know if there is a work around.-Mn

Hi to All,Just pass my CCNA exam and found a question asking why a router was giving a prompt to erase flash memory.I always thought that this prompt was only used when there were not enough space on the flash but this was not in the choice of answer...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Vlan that is running on a pair of 4900 switches that is cabled back to my core switches (Vlan 500).The Vlan is using HSRP across my core switches, so any host pluggedd into the 4900's will use the virtual address as its default gateway...

normbeef by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes