Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a strange problem:We have a VSS with 2 6509E and 5 4506E with SUP6-E. The 4506 are connected with two TenGig links (one to each 6509) each. The two ports build an ether channel.Everything works fine but one of the TenGig links is not comming...

tgusset by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,on my 6509 i have configured Vlans, on Vlan 70 i have my DNS Server (192.168.70.11), DHCP ext. and on other separate Vlans i have my hosts.I need to configure an extented ACL so as to permit host (server 2003, ex.192.168.80.2) on Vlan 80 to ac...

Hi!I have a routing-related problem on my Cisco ASA 5540.I have configured several interfaces on the appliance. Two of them face to the local subnets.> interface GigabitEthernet0/0.252 > description -= Catalyst 6000 =- > vlan 252     > nameif INSIDE...

We have a L2 switch C2950 in production. Please check the attached file for "Show version" output. On all the LAN ports the command "no IP address" is configures as show below.interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport access vlan 30 switchport mode access...

avilt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 4510r-E core, been up and running for 2 years. We also utilized about a dozen linksys and cisco 5 port workgroup hubs/switches. Saturday night every one of the hubs/switches stopped working and would not allow traffic through them. I've see...

One of our Cisco 3560 switches keeps showing this warning: Description: Gi0/15: Detected a Loop back. Port has been Disabled. Recommendation: Check Configuration of the switch, also make sure devices connected to the switch are not mirroring the traf...

blin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Over the years I've heard and read about MTU sizes and packet fragmentation, but as far as I can remember, in all the networks I've worked on, we've always left the configured MTU size as the default (1500), and applications seem to do just fine with...

pweinhold by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,Ive been stuck on this problem at work for couple of days now..and its so basic...that its almost embarrassing for me to ask this question.Anyways...i will go ahead and ask much smarter people out there I have this new device(HSM- 9000) devic...

shasa0899 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Anybody would know if possible to config vPC between the two 2148s and a Cat 3130? Basicaly, the 3130 will have connection to each of the 2148 and I would like to config the vPC between the two links.My question is; is it possible to have vPC bet...