Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I've defined 802.1x on all access-ports of our Catalyst 3560 (12.2.(53)SE2.Everything works fine until it comes to PXE. I see from traces and "show"-cmds that the client using PXE is moved from the data-vlan (vlan_id 4) to the guest-vlan (vlan...

rhub by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have 2 * WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE supervisor modules with WS-F6K-MSFC2 feature cards.  we are also running SFM2 module, the switch is running in Hybrid mode.We are looking to upgrade to Sup3 modules, and also go native.  Can anyone point me in th...

jeff_turl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello together,i have a problem.i bought a srw2048. with the standard configuration no client can ping each  other. Where is the problem?I hope that anybody can help me.

HelloI am working with in an organisation that is in need for layer 7 inspect. We need to match protocols like online games, file sharing and any other services that uses dynamic assigned ports.What Cisco device is able to accomplish this?//Rulif

LAN/WAN Switching Community,I am in need of some hardware and design advice.  I've brought up this question before, but not gotten a lot of traction from the community so I'll try again.My customer has a central core/server farm and currently 48 or s...

Hi,  I have the following case.On the HQ there is DLSw service.on the remote site we would like to build network with VLANs.Is the Cisco 3750 which software support the DLSw, is it the LAN base, IP Base, IP Service?I assume that we configure the dlsw...

essa.anas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings.I'm currently planning a migration from EIGRP to single-area OSPF. The network has something about 20 core devices (Catalyst 6500, mainly SXI4a), ~500 routes in the global EIGRP database, MPLS VPN deployed (the VRFs have a small amount of r...

Resolved! Doubt about RIP

Hi all. I need to activate rip to send some networks in a router...This router send the networks to some routers but, one of this, not need receive all the routes only certalinly routes...Its possible to control wich routes send rip to this router. M...

Hi all,I have a problem with cisco 6509 sup-2ge engine. When i'm trying to boot an IOS image from the bootflash device i received this errorWarning: Rommon NVRAM area is corrupted. Initialize the area to default valuesCat6k-MSFC2 platform with 131072...