Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PORT-CHANNEL ISSUE

I have configured 2 port-channels ( PO18 and PO19) linking 8 interfaces ( CAT6 ) from HP Blade to Catalyst 6509. During the configuration have noticed that catalyst 6500 created "subinterfaces" as shown below:SWCRJ-CORE#show etherchannel summaryLoad ...

My LAN consits of a 2960 switch and a 1841 router. The switch is trunked to the router's Fa2 switchport using several VLANs.There is an ip printer - lets name it P1 -  connected to a switch port on the router, and that switchport is configured as an ...

Hi all,I have implemented pbr on 3750E switch recently. The switch is having 10 vlans and configured with a default route also. After implementing the PBR I am getting some issues on intervlan routing even I am using deny statements. Is there anyway ...

Hi,I am currently setting up a LACP port-channel on the Cisco 6509 (SUP720-3BXL with the following modules:NAME: "6", DESCR: "WS-X6348-RJ-45 48 port 10/100 mb RJ45 Rev. 6.1"PID: WS-X6348-RJ-45    , VID:    , SN: XXXXXXXXXXXNAME: "7", DESCR: "WS-X6548...

gneslim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I'm having some issues with spanning tree (obviously) and trying to find the best course of action to resolve the issues. I maintain a small layer 2 network consisting of about 120 switches. Most of them are 3750's, but I do have about ten 4500...

GFWAFBCCO by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco switch 2960 and a unmanaged switch etherwan. please find the attached datasheet for your reference on the unmanaged switch. Now i using SPF module (Fibre) to connect the Gig port to the Fibre port of the unmanaged switch. The port of the...

ssnickson by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,is there any kind of solution running a WS-C4006 with a 10 GBit Module? And if yes, whichare compatible? I can´t find anything about it on the homepage. Seems it does onlysupport Gigabit.Thanks for help

Hi All,I have a question about active 10Gb ports on the 4500 with a Sup6-E, WS-X45-SUP6-E is the model. I've already done some searching but can't seem to find the answer.Someone else came and installed two 10Gb X2 SR GBICs into the Supervisor. One i...

gippstafe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im working on a project to replace 877w router with UC540, I know it doesnt have ADSL port. Can I connect ADSL model to WAN port of the UC540? and if its possible, can I configure UC540 with ISP username and password for the ADSL dialing? I would ...

Hi,We have two 6509 with Supervisor Engine 720 10GE configured in a virtual domain.I see that when a equipment do a ping to a interface vlan, I receive different time responses 2ms 10 ms 80 ms and so on.When I do a ping from one equipment to another ...

mcusine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes