Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have two areas of the datacenter which are phyically separated (perhaps 250 meters).  Up until now these areas have been on two different subnets.  However, now we need to start moving some servers from the one area to the other without chan...

All my switches share a network that is their VLAN1 interface IP. I have some switches I am segregating for iSCSI SAN usage. I just want them to be able to plug into the network on one port for telnet management capability. What should the settings b...

dclarolh1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have router its  wan interface has 2 ACL  in and out direction.my question is it ok to have acl on both directions of single interface ?will it work for both directions?thanksmahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem with configure the cisco equipment. I use fedora 13 as the main server an must configure OSPF.I found some 'code'Router (config)# router ospf {process-ID#}But mine question is, how to get that on the equpment.Mine network is a...

MarkDome6 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have 2950t switch with fa0/13  access port connection to 3550B switch.here is 2950 log.Oct 12 15:15:47.708 MST: %CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH: Native VLAN mismatch discovered on FastEthernet0/13 (10), with 3550SMIB FastEthernet0/13 (20).2950T#...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nexus engineers,I am wanting to deploy Nexus 7k. however it would be awsome if someone outlined the differences between nexus 7k and 65xx chassis. so far i know the following:Nexus does not support VTP in any mode except transparentNexus only support...

tafiela80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tricky question:In the scenario where we have a etherchannel with only one port and traffic is passing by it, when  another physical port is put into the etherchannel, will all the traffic be"hashed" again and load-balanced by the algorithm over the ...

Sir,I found two WS-2960G-48T-L switches but nobody in the company know where are they come from.SN:FOC1313Z2G0 and FOC1313Z2FPIs there any way to check if they are genuine cisco device?Thanks!