Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I have a lot of trunks to connect my switches to servers. Now we permit all the vlans in those trunks...I wanna to limit the vlans in the trunk but first I wanna to discover what vlans the servers are using..So my questions is: is there any s...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was adding another 2960 (SW2) switch to a 2960 (SW1) switch.  The 2960 (SW1) is plugged into a 4006.  I configure VLAN 99 on the 4006 and on the 2960 (SW1).  All the devices were working with no problems until I plugged in SW2.  All ports in betwee...

Hi,i have run the test cable-diagnostics tdr on a gig port on a cisco 6509 and got the following results:-#show cable-diagnostics tdr int gi8/33TDR test last run on: October 01 12:25:20Interface  Speed    Local pair  Pair length         Remote pair  ...

Hi allI have a very Variety problem to start with. Here We have a campus Network With total Switching and no routing scenario.We have Cisco 4006 as a Core Switch and Cisco 2950 as access layer Switch . Here we dont have any VLANS or Trunking and all ...

Hello,in our company we have a Cisco 1802 installed and need to use NAT.During a configuration change for one of our customers we needed to change the inside and outside NAT interfaces.The configuration worked fine until we have to make a change for ...

ASA CONFIGVRG-ASA5505# sh ru: Saved:ASA Version 8.2(1)!hostname VRG-ASA5505domain-name rutratoco.com.vnenable password 8JDw.LfBlr2JcEOP encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednames!interface Vlan1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192.16...

ray.potot by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,is there i cisco CMD that will tell you what type of GBIC is conected to a port? i know with Nortels you can type Show GBIC and it shows you all the info about the connection.thanskScott

Hi all experts.For quite some time i am facing this strange issue. I will explain it but before let me highlight the IOS in which i have experienced this behaviour1) c3845-advsecurityk9-mz.124-22.T.bin2) c3845-adventerprisek9-mz.124-22.T2.bin3) c3845...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please can someone help urgently on why i could not make a connection to an alcatel router.find below details of my logs.1.could be a cable problem2. is my config incompletethanks for anticipated helpCurrent configuration : 4580 bytes!version 12.4ser...

Hi,I am looking at an issue with a cross stack etherchannel running LACP. Member port g1/0/1 of the bundle is changing state frequently without any known cause.The two stacks are made of 1x Cisco 3750 12S and 1x Cisco 3750 E 24.G1/0/1 on the 12S conn...

kimtoovey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes