Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,i try to configure vrf-light in my two Switch 3750E ,Firstly i try with the vesion (12.2(35)SE5  C3750E-UNIVERSAL-M ) .the vrf is supported but when i went to configure EIGRP per vrf i had the message following : FED_B(config)#router eigrp 1% Rem...

Resolved! Hi

Hi I'm a newbie  studying for CCNA.i'M TRYING TO BUILD A HOME LAB WITH 3 2501 AND A 2514  ROUTERS,  i ALSO HAVE A D-LINK 16 PORTFAST ETHERNET SWITCH. QUESTIONS1. WILL THIS DLINK SWITCH WORK WITH MY CISCO ROUTERS? 2 IS THIS SUFFICIENT EQUIPMENT TO SEE...

We have several 4500 series switches deployed throughout our network with WS-X4448-GB-SFP blades installed.   We understand that there are port groups assigned to each port in that module of which will only receive a 1 gig total aggregate throughput ...

anerdyguy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have cisco-finisar 1Gig module installed in SFP port in RSP720-3CXL-GE.Here is some diag:core2#sh idprom interface gigabitEthernet 6/1 detail<cut>Transceiver Serial EEPROM Contents:Common block: Identifier        : Connector         :  [0x07]...

My Network is two 6500 series switch one of them run CATos the problem start when upgrading when of them to run IOS and  change the supervisor engine to a new one the active is the one run IOS and the standby is the Catos we have in both fibre module...

karim7784 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So here's the issue....I have a 515E....I have a mail server.I setup 1:1 NAT rule and security rule and it works and it's accessible from the outside world.....now the issue.If I go to a desktop on the LAN they can Ping the mail server once and then ...

register by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am studying multicast now. In order to better utilize my limited time, I am wondering which IGMP version is popular now in the industry? And which PIM is popular, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, or both?thx,Jingyi

Hello,I have setup 802.1x and it seems to work most of the time but once in a while the port gets stuck in an IDLE state.show dot1x int fa0/10Supplicant MAC <Not Applicable>AuthSM State          = CONNECTINGBendSM State          = IDLEPosture        ...

yaplej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! dhcp and client

Hi every body.I have two question1) when dhcp release message is sent by client?i was reading about Dhcp release message.  dhcp message is sent by  client to tell  dhcp server to release the binding and the  ip address  is available to be re- assigne...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning to connect two local datacenters via multiple 10G metro ethernet connections from two different ISPs (6509 VSS and 7010 vPC clusters at each end),Can MEC work with 'protected' or safe 10G metro ethernet links (where one ISP provides t...

jshapura by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What happen if I configure the IP route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 no entry in routing table but what it happen??     Please help...

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes