Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Internet Router | Firewall (inside ip 10.138.74.3) | Blue coat (10.138.74.5) |(VLAN -50) Access Switch |(trunk) |(trunk) core1 core2Now the problem is I am unble to access (ping) blue co...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to prevent telnet access to a server connected to f0/0 interface from internet to achieve this I created the following access-list:deny tcp any x.x.x.x eq 23 permit ip any any I applied it to outbound direction on the f0/0 interface,....but di...

mohammady by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day;Is there some sort of way that I can do some sort of IP accouting to on a switch 3750 series switch to see who is talking to who and on what port?Thank you in advance...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! What Router to buy

Hi Guys, I want to buy a cisco router that has a DSL port so I can connect an RJ11 cable to it and use it as my internet facing router, I have no idea where to start, please help!

Hi, do you know if it is possible to install a NM-1T3/E3 on a Cisco router 2621XM?The Cisco router 2621XM has IOS IP Voice 12.3(1a).I checked on Cisco that the NM-1T3/E3 that is supported on Cisco 2651/2691 but not on 2621XM; however on the Software ...

hey folksI am planing to upgrade one of our core switch running CATOS to accomodate WiSM on sup-engine WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GE with following service modules as followsMod Slot Ports Module-Type Model Sub Status--- ---- ----- ---...