Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a non routed vlan when I attempt to monitor either of two interfaces on that vlan the servers lose their minds. It doesn't matter if I monitor the vlan or a single interface.The commands I'm using are:monitor session 2 source int g1/27 bothmon...

pbunchuk1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three switches connected in series, I see the following on the middle switch and there is no traffic flow...I have tried turning off pruning but I cannot get traffic to flow over interface g6/0/1...can anyone help?LDA-LNK-AccSwch02>sh int g6/0...

Hi;I have two 6500 switches which have ws-x6066-slb-s-k9 modul.I successfully configurate one of them to serve 10 server over ssl.I want to configure two switches with redundancy.I know I have to use hsrp on csm moduls but I have no idea how to confi...

Hi,Apart from doing trunking, vlan, share the network, what is the other functions of cisco switch? Can it be used for routing? Please show the example. Thanks.

ssweehin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am applying IPv6 on a router 7200, version 12.4. I have a router between an IPv6 network and an IPv4 network to connect an IPv6-only node with an IPv4-only node. IPv6 networks nodes communicate with IPv4 network nodes using an IPV6 mapping of the...

carolinac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ospf design issue

I really need an expert opinion on this. What is the difference between these two topologies? Area1-------Area0-------Area1 And Area1-------Area0-------Area2 I understand LSA type 1,2,3 are area specific. Why should I change the Area numbers because ...

jahilnt10 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have come to know that 2960-48-TTL supports up 8000 mac addresses. i would like to know how many mac address a single port can support. i have 2960 connected to linksys and further linksys connects to another linksys switch. My network is cho...

Resolved! Jumbo Frame

Hi,Are we able to manage Jumbo frame?Are we able to check the status of Jumbo Frame? Whether the switch ports are running with Jumbo Frame?Thanks

Hi, I have a problem with spanning-tree protocol on two interface on 2801.Two interface in bridge are connected on the same switch but are all two in forwarding state.My conf:interface FastEthernet0/0 description nn no ip address duplex auto speed au...