Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Topology is attached.I was into one activity where everything was working fine. But however after shutting down the link between Nexus Primary switch and 3650 Switch1 connected to Primary Nexus, I was not able to ping the next hop Ip of firewall from...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few vlan with status down and line protocol down.  when I ping certain IP addresses from workstations I can't.when I traceroute from DHCP server I get a bounce back from two routers.  when i enter the sh ip int br I see the vlan status as do...

lcollado by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Reverse-Telnet?

So I am hoping someone can clarify what reverse telnet is and why Cisco's best practice is to disable in on devices.  As a default profile on a monitoring tool suggests disabling reverse-telnet, I want to know why you want to disable it and what reve...

jtoca3321 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all,I have been tasked with providing a recommendation for securing a specific server on our network. Our network is Cisco Centric, hence being here. As it stand I have a 3560CX switch connected to the server. From that switch it goes to a 4...

Hi there, When I take ARP details for an IP, it shows "Incomplete".   Protocol     Address            Age (min)         Hardware Addr       Type       InterfaceInternet      23.148.3.61                0            Incomplete           ARPA Your assis...

san ju. by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We have a couple of 3750 switch stacks that have been sustaining cpu of 99%.  They've been this way for more than 24 hours, and not sure what is causing the issue.  We tried doing a reload of the switch this morning but the cpu came right back ...

jorchard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all! So I did a impact check before upgrading (show install all impact nxos nxos.9.3.8.bin) a 9200 series device on the nx-os file that I've downloaded. But I got a message that I haven't seen berfore and it worries me  I've attached the output fr...

Hallo i got 4 C3560X-24P-E that i need OSPF on. so i looked up the IP service ISO for the switch but i cant find it anywhere on cisco software download. i looked up on the data sheet that it is suppore. (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collate...

fred730b by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to get a UCS Fabric Connect switch to work with Radius. I have NPS set up on a windows server and have set the instances Secret key along with the Host IP of the device. I set the Radius as the Native authentication and created a d...

shmekal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes