Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone , My question is a bit different about VPC loop prevention. We all know that , traffic from remote vpc member is can pass towards to vpc peer via peer-link but it is not allowed to exit from vpc member ports because of loop prevention....

OBD by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm removing two x2 3850s from a stack atm 7 switches in the stack, want to make it 5 switches in stack Will this work No switch 6,7And then remove the stackwise cables and and power and then I can de rack the switchesOr do I remove stackwise...

I have Configured Cisco Catalyst 3560G Switch as below:-L3 #config tStep- 1)   "service password-encryption"Step-2)    "enable secret testing"Step-3)    "hostname L3Step-4)    "username test privilege 15 password testStep-5)    "ip domain name ABC"...

I have a 2960x-48TL-s switch. I can ping the computers, and computers can access everything on the network but can not ping the switch. Was trying to setup web browser access and update the firmware. Haven't setup a switch for a while. Show Version3 ...

I'm looking for a guide to the naming convention for the CBS switch line. Or, specific model questions, what is the difference between:    1. CBS350-8T-E-2G and CBS350-8S-E-2G?2. CBS350-8P-2G (67W POE+) vs CBS350-8P-E-2G (60W POE+)3. CBS350-8FP-E-2G ...

efries_wy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,If a large amount of C9200L's IOS XE Gibraltar firmware is upgraded to Amsterdam 17.3.3 or higher, will the license of the devices be maintained and will it continue to communicate with CSSM?If not, do I have to manually redefine the licensing...

I've got a 3650 that I need to perform a password recovery. I've tried the power on the device and press the mode button and the switch just booted as normal. I tried holding the button and I tried spamming the button, either worked. I also tried an ...

sh ip dhcp pool command, leased numbers is huge.I can not understand below. Look at the leased number in the picture below. It's a very large number.We have a problem with dhcp, so I checked it and it looks like the following. What's wrong with this?...

dhcp pool status.jpg

hello everyone, i have a vlan that i have been fighting with to get DHCP working. i finally noticed the IP DHCP RELAY ADDRESS is incorrect in the VLAN config.interface Vlan162description SFC-Productionno shutdownno ip redirectsip address 172.16.2.251...