Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Running into an issue with a Cisco 3850 in a boot loop after upgrading to IOS XE 16.9.5. Appeared that the switch was starting a boot loader install, received a failed message and is now stuck in the following boot loop: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒...

Hello,Switch0 configuration:S0(config)# vlan 10 S0(config-vlan)# name dev S0(config-vlan)# vlan 20 S0(config-vlan)# name tech S0(config-vlan)# exit S0(config)# interface f0/1 S0(config-if)# switchport mode trunk S0(config-if)# interface f0/5 S0(confi...

cisco.png
punasup by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have switch layer 3 : 3750 cisco , so i want to copy ios from this switch to PC with TFTP  so i have a error !!! Switch-federateur#copy flash: tftp:Source filename [c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE3]?Address or name of remote host []? 192.168.7...

I am a student, and learning Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials I have a question about configure a Router-on-a-Stick routing As we can see, We have 5vlans and 3 switch. I configure etherchannel between S1 and S2.How can I configure the Rout...

QQ图片20210419211512.png QQ图片20210419211523.png QQ图片20210419211526.png
MasonCa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2960X with IOS version 15.2(7)E3 shows PoE requests on several ports of the switch.To be clear: Port 8, 11 and 28 show the request.Port 8 has no device connected.Port 11 and 28 have client computers connected which were OFF at the time I create...

JohnB5468 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 2960S stack and I'd like to tune the timers so that packet loss is minimal if a switch fails.To simulate a failed switch I have reloaded it while running a continuous ping to a management address on the stack's SVI:Reply from 192.16...

Hi,I am struggling with my networking lab project, I'm familiar with the commands to apply but I can't quite figure out on which devices they should be applied on as I have tried lots of scenarios with no luck.- I need to configure spanning tree betw...

WC415 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Folks,I’m a L3 guy who is struggling to understand a L2 configuration. I need a sanity check to make sure I understand how my devices are configured. I have two Cisco switches (running IOS XR 6.6.12) connected by a Bundle-Ethernet interface ...

Hi All,So I had captured an ARP packet and can see that Ethernet header has all FFs for an arp broadcast request while all 0s for Target MAC in the ARP header. Can someone shed light on this?Regards.

We are replacing some of our older switches with the WS-C3850-48P-L.  I am having a strange issue where these switches wont power up a POE device after a week or two.  For example, I racked the switches plugged in a phone and all seemed fine.  We bac...

How do the OSPF will work with Multiple VLANS and Multiple Layer 3 Switches, need an explaining PKT file with all written Configuration Commands? Regards

Resolved! SSH Problem

HelloWe recently bought a 3750G-24TS-S (refurbished) switch and got into trouble to set the SSH on it. The problem arises when the configuration is finished. Everything is working properly and, before exiting the Express Setup, I connected to the swi...

Just wondering if anyone has run into these messages:BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor x.x.x.x passive 6/0 (CEASE: unknown subcode) 0 bytesBGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor x.x.x.x passive vpn vrf BLAH Down Error during connection collision I've not had m...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes