Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,today I experienced a weird problem with a Catalyst 3550. One interface has two ACLs, B in ingress and A in egress. They've been in place for quite a long time without any problem. To sum it up, I trivially modify ACL A (add a routine "deny"...

Hi Can anybody tell me , what can cmd "show ip cache flow " will give and also how do i can check the current traffic which is flowing on the 6513 switch. (viz source ip, des ip, protocol, portnumber)Pls let me knowregardsShashi

Hi , Kindly let me know when i do sh int se0/1 what does this signyfy input rate and output rate and can this be added together to get the total bandwith of the link . 5 minute input rate 0 bits/sec, 1 packets/sec 5 minute output rate 0 bits/se...

cisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 2651 with 3 ethernet interfaces.1 is for Lan ( 192.168.3.x) 1 is for default gateway 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1 (fiber connection)1 is for a static route to 213.162.23.24 192.168.4.1 (DSL connection )The problem is that when the lan users in...

Hi. Trying to do NAT on a MSFC using vlan interfaces. Have one outside and one inside interface and many other vlan interfaces on the msfc. SInce there are many interfaces the traffic isnt forced to go through the outside interface to get to the insi...

dgambrill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a static NAT using a Sup-720 and two vlans configured on the same switch. NAT appears to be being bypassed by something like MLS or CEF or.... Have tried disabling both for vlans involved. No luck. NAT does take place if sourc...

tsquires by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My client has a pair of 4948's with statics in a Data Centre terminating a number of WAN access circuits via firewalls and now has a requirement to run BGP and route reflectors on the 4948's. There would be a total max throughput of only around 40...

les.flack by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using a 16-Port EtherSwitch NM in a 3640 Router. I am trying to use it as layer3. For this I have configured it with "no switchport" command. I want to know if it supports WRR(weighted Round Robin)or any other scheduling on any of its interfa...

Hello,We have a 48port 2950, with a gigabit copper ethernet module. I've got that gigabit port setup as a span port (monitor session) so that it can view the traffic from the other 48 ports. It connects to a network sniffer. Our total traffic that ...

Resolved! Urgent Help pls

Hi,I would like to know is there any free tool available to identify on which switch and on which port particular IP address is connected. Since I couldn't able to gather data from ciscoworks even after continuous ping and using campus manager to col...

Hello,We currently have 2 Cisco 3550 EMI versions in our network. Everything is done in Static Mode presently. We have 2 providers to which we advertise our IP's manually. So we simply tell them our routes and they add them in their BGP and for outgo...

I have loaded a newer IOS to bootflash of a C4506, configured the boot system command (and saved it), but the C4506 doesn't load it.045HOHOESWTZ012#sh verCisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-I9S-M), Version 12.2(25)EWA, RELEA...

I am seeing this on a series of switches 6 in a stack ranging from cat 3550, cat 2950 and old 3524s. Gigastack are set up in the usual port 1 to port 2 and so on, no redundant link. On two the the switches when you do a show spanning-tree for the gig...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card