Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a requirement to tunnel 100Mbps through GRE. Has anyone successfully pushed 100Mbps using a Cisco 7200 through GRE? We have a total of 4 sites. Each have 100Mbps to the HQ over a service provider network. Customer wants to avoid having to ...

Hi, We found this IOS bug CSCeh02029 related to our problem. But I can not download the fixed the IOS version 8.5(0.39)JAC, 8.6(0.106)TAL, 8.5(0.130)JAC, 7.6(13.3), 8.6(0.171)TAL . They are not listed on Cisco wen page. Also this bug status is: More....

kevintang by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, want to get more informaiton about workings of CDP. In particular about: 1) why CDP needs SNAP encapsualtion 2) does Frame Relay run using SNAP? 3) Some text says ATM does NOT support CDP some say it does?If someone enlighten me on this or refer ...

3t-sharif by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cna

Hiwhy CNA DOESN' Work with the 4500 & 6500 series?& what is the benifiTS of the CNA?DOES The 4500 & 6500 work with ciscoview only?10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nat

HII Have 2 servers(web-server & exchange server) with fake ip on my lan(10.10.10.10 & 10.10.10.11) as well a 2621 series router.i want to nat this 2 server to the public ip address(194.x.x.20)what could be the the config in my router as a NAT Config...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can anyone tell me more about clock rate topic, i m confuse with this one. is this command is only used with Cisco router?Pls reply

I am having problems where it appears that the 6500 is not learning MAC addresses correctly. If I do a ping from the MSFC on an 6500 to a device connected to another 6500 I would expect the MAC address to go into the CAM as soon as I do this but some...

A book states that answer b) below is correct. Is the book right on this ?"VLAN maps can be applied to a VLAN interface"a)Trueb)False"I thought that a) was correct based on the following:from Cisco.com:"VLAN access maps can be applied to VLANs or to ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a network support person eventually i took a role for implementing a new network implementation.My customer requires a internet access for the user in his residential building which is of 29 floors and 14 flats per floor.He want to implement a w...

psnetsecm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have newly configured Cisco 1841 router. I downloaded Cisco SDM and installed on laptop attached to that router. I created auser which has level 15 permissions. I forgot to make the password in encrypted form. Now if an another user says sh...

abhyankar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card