cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

9300 Template issue.

So, I am playing with ISE to do a template to change a PC port to a trunk for an AP. This is working fine except for one issue, when I disconnect the AP the port is retaining the native vlan as the access vlan instead of the original.Before AP:switch...

Resolved! VLSM 92% Packet Tracer Help!

Okay, so i'm on 92%, but the last 8 remaining procent says that my pc's ip addresses are wrong and my router serial interfaces too. I don't understand why. Here's the assignment: https://assignment.itslearning.com/Annotations/AnnotationApp.aspx?Annot...

why LLDP showing for subinterface

Hi Team,  We are finding that lldp neighbor entry is visible for the subinterface(vlan interface). how to avoid the lldp neighbor for the subinterface alone?     GE0/0/26 TN-RMD-RSM-T3-ST-SBE-... Gi0/0/0.198 104GE0/0/26 TN-RMD-RSM-T3-ST-SBE-... Gi0/0...

jigojar by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BVI not reachable

Hi,I'm trying to setup an 897 router to share a single DSL (with cellular failover) connection among 3 apartments - each with their own access point and VLAN, along with a single guest wifi network. I can connect to the access point and ping the rout...

greywolf by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics