Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello wonderful people. I have just started at a new company and been given the opportunity to migrate a single 3750 to a Nexus N3K-C3172TQ-10GT for a customer. I really want to take this on or how am I going to improve as an engineer. While I am fam...

G3000LEE by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to stand up a new stand alone network using three layer 3 3850's.  The back side of these switches will have several layer two switches to provide access connectivity.  I have created the vlans on the layer 3 switches and can commu...

Hello,  Completely new to Cisco and their switches. I have taken on a property that uses a Catalyst 3750 series PoE-24. On the switch currently is a few computers and devices on Ethernet.  I would like to add a few IP CCTV cameras (on ports 16-24 for...

Network Map.PNG
1152728 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have an issue where it looks like a VPC is not working very well with a port-channel on an ASR.An ASR1001X connected to two Nexus switches, with a port-channel, is trying to reach a firewall which is connected to those switches.The gateway of ...

RichardS3 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to know what is the biggest possible rapid-pvst diameter and how to set it up? Do I need to set timers on primary and secondary root switch only or it must be set on every switch? How do I count timers for specific diameter? Thank...

Pesand by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloMy Network is as such... GigabitEthernet 1/0/1 - 1/0/10 are vlan 10 and are essentially more Interfaces to plug into for my Wireless Router 1 and us use just as a L2 switchGigabitEthernet 1/0/11 - 1/0/20 are vlan 11 and are for same purpose but ...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,10.111.230.2    client-id|hardware-address    Infinite|date    Manual|auto    Active    Unknown.this is a line from #show ip dhcp snooping.some devices work fine but there interface is unknownthis happens every day!! is it normal!!can someone shar...

Hi team!I am managing C9300 through MGMT int g0/0i have tried different settings to prevent ssh disconnect, but anyhow...it happensany ideas?) may be i have misschecked elsewhere something?000291: Jan 13 19:01:51 MSK: %SYS-6-LOGOUT: User sid has exit...

sSiDs by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting collision errors on couple of interfaces on the my WS-C4506-E switch. The interfaces are all RJ45 interfaces.DIST_SW# sh int gi 3/22GigabitEthernet3/22 is up, line protocol is up (connected)  Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet Port, address is...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes