TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, we have got a Cisco Sx80 along with  MCU  5320 at Central Site with Cisco SX20 at remote sites. We are able to share Presentation along with Video output of Camera connected to SX80 to remote sites in way that either presentation or video output...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have video conference units which i have already registered to my VCS-C using SIP , my question is can i call their SIP address from outside my network ? or do i need to create dns A-records and SRV reconrds for each video conference sip address "x...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to ask for small help. I have EX60 registered to CUCM. We also have Expressway-C and -E deployed. Device is registered successfully to CUCM. I have added DN on line of this EX and from this DN shoule be user Directory Uri propagated...

i have C40 and TANDBERG Profile 3000MXP , i cant seem to find the option "sip listenport" under the configuration so Im wondering if those two devices don't support it at all , or it isn't in my current software version "TC5.1.4.295090" for c40 and F...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes