TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, As my subject above,is it possible to do these scenario?SX20 --> CUCM --> Expressway Core --> Expressway Edge --> Internet (Public) --> SX20SX20 --> Internet (Public) --> Expressway Edge --> Expressway Core --> CUCM --> SX20 So the SX20s...

We have sold few Cisco Video Conference devices at clients in India, one client,German Base Company . They wanted the device to be on their company's nameregister, which is now the device SX20 showing in Supplier's name,  we do not get any help from ...

Hi,Can someone please guide on how a BE6000 can help us if we plan to procure an EX90 series Telepresence unit? We have been informed to procure a vcs along with ex90 and the boq has be6000 in it. We already have a CUCM. Also, all other video endpoin...

Hello,I am trying to register EX90 TC6.1.0.c4723e9 in encryption mode to CUCM 10.5.The registration status is unregister (when I use non-secure profile registration is OK).I have set the CUCM to secure mixed-mode.My security profile for Ex 90 setting...