TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiWe have Cisco CUCM 9.1.1 and video device as well as 9971 phones are registered with CUCM.We have VCS and VCSEVCS is integrated with CUCM via SIPWe can receive and make SIP video calls through internet. It is working fine.But some of the video call...

Dear All Currently i have new project with Cisco Telepresence server , Conductor server , TMS , VCS-c 2 , VCS-E 2 , my Questions are the following below : - why i need Cisco Telepresence server ?- why i need Cisco Conductor server ? MCU can handle vi...

Hi all,C40 software - various but last recorded issue TC6.3.1Calls are H.323 using the E.164 for dialling.We have noted a really odd issue with some of our C40's. These units are being dialled directly from an MCU (I believe a Codian 8510 - these are...

Good AfternoonWe have a  CTS 3000 system at our head office in Slough, and we were wondering if there is any way of a second participant being handed off yo the main codec when the first participant disconnects? Example:The first meeting we had was a...