TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've got the following setup working so far:Video endpoints registered to VCSMultiway to VCS using Conductor/TP ServerVCS registered endpoints can merge CUCM registered voice endpoints into a Multiway conferenceMy issue is with Active control/iX pass...

Hello, I have an old platform with 1*MSE8510, VCS and many Profile 52. My customer is claiming that there is a dephasing between voice and video. The claim is also for voice during few seconds at startup of the conference call. There are some gaps in...

We have MCU 5310 version 4.4(3.67) and registered with CUCM as SIP trunk.Conference is working fine with both auto attendant and Static/permanent conference.Issue is: we have created permanent conference with number ID 3333 with PIN ex.1234. also Gue...

I'm just configuring Conductor for the first time as per the guide found here:http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/conductor/config_guide/TelePresence-Conductor-Cisco-VCS-B2BUA-Deployment-Guide-XC2-3.pdf Given that I w...