Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,pls help, I have one VG224 registered with one of my subscribers and few analog phones are also registered to it.and i have around 1000 of CISCO 7942 Phones configured  to subscribers. When I am trying to make call from analog to cisco  phone,...

I'm trying to configure a Manager's extension so that when he places a call from that extension, it does not show his internal extension on the dsiplay of the called line.  I have followed the steps outlined here: https://supportfo...

All, I have installed the Cisco Jabber 9.0.1 Build 8802 on two desktops with Windows 7 Professional / Enterprise and I can use IM with file transfer, but can not make calls, integrating CUCM, Unity Connection and MeetingPlace / WebEx Schedule. Does a...

Hi all,I like to ask if anyone has dealt with a similar scenario. I have 2 independent CUCM v6 clusters. I also have 2 unity environments hosting each cluster. one on version 5 and the other on unity connect v8. I need to phase out the existing old v...