Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a UC520 installed and we have found that the time of the Unity Express is not synchronising with that of the CCME in the UC520. We have the following configuration: On Cisco CallManager Express: configure terminal ntp master 1 end On Cisco Un...

cg100668 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got my UCM 6.1 Business Edition system set up to allow users to transfer callers directly to VM by a CTI RP using the standard *XXXX method.I have a problem though. The person initiating the transfer presses the transfer softkey, then dials *XX...

Hello everybody I already have an integration CallManager 4.2 with Unity 4.2 on the Main Office, now the customer is requesting, if I can add an integration of a callmanager express located on a remote office to the same Unity on the Main Office usin...

wflores by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup: CUCM: 6.1.2Analog Gateway: VG224Phones: 7940, 7945, 7960, 7965Hello,I'm having some inconsistent and troubling issues with lines on my VoIP system being unable to call analog phones on the analog gateway (fast busy).Here's the confusing part....

Setup: CUCM: 6.1.2Analog Gateway: VG224Phones: 7940, 7945, 7960, 7965Hello,I'm having some inconsistent and troubling issues with lines on my VoIP system being unable to call analog phones on the analog gateway (fast busy).Here's the confusing part....