Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, As described in the title, I wonder if there are some settings to increase the frame rate of content sharing about jabber for windows. Recently, I use my jabber for windows to share content and find that the frame rate of content sharing is j...

HI Below is the topology Express way nic 2 ip is 172.20.10.16 gate way to express way-E is 172.20.10.1 ISP Public IP is a dynamic IP will change  but for SRV record managed with DDNS option it is able to resolve the SRV correctlyExpress way is config...

topology.png
rajaayman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I´ve got the following scenario: SIP video endpoint -> CUCM -> SIP trunk -> Expressway-C -> Expressway-E -> Webex cloud (internet)The sip video endpoints are registered in CUCM which is v10.5. Both expressways are X.8.8.2. We are trying to mak...

Liv_Liv by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our setup is we have two separate Cisco Expressway E nodes.  one is expresswayny2.domain.com and the other is expresswayny2.domain.com.  MRA works without using through both of them individually.  We are using the Jabber client on iOS, Android and Wi...

Resolved! CUCM trunk Mapping

is it possible to map an incoming trunk with out going trunk based on partition and CSS in call manager ? CM1 and CM2 connected to SME. SME has aslo trunks to both EW1 and EW2.scenario :CM1 dials an external number like xxxx@cisco.com call has to rou...

Dishani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes