Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team  My Service provide requires the following ;   My design is -----CUCM-------.CUBE-------Provider ... See Script For Outgoing call      Please Set CALLING NUMBER PATTERN(CLIP) in either       Send called/B-number  as dialed like  0720209999, 3...

cm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,the concept is that the customer will use the originating IP address in the invite to identify the location where the phone is. This will be translated in a database to the emergency prefix for the correct emergency routing. To achieve this, I ...

My company hosts contractors that work under other management, makes no accounts for them.Issue:  It was recently realized that one of these men couldn't receive calls through his desk phone, and when checked it was revealed that any phone that lacks...

wesley1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use the Cisco User Data Dump tool to pull detailed info out of Unity. Is there a similar tool or a way to report on devices in CUCM?I am looking to pull a report with the following:DescriptionExternal maskAlerting Name Hey Andy.... I know you are r...

Pebkac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes