Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,Noticed today that a few users in our Unity Connection server were created locally on Unity instead of being imported from CUCM.Is there anyway to merge/convert a locally created user in Unity Connection to a user imported from CUCM? Or do ...

Hi All, I am looking to clean up a bunch of old certificates off of our UCM servers. Is there a good way to tell which ones are actually being used by things and which ones are just sitting there? I know we use the tomcat stuff for example but I have...

Hi all, we are running Cisco Unity Connection version: 8.6.2ES25.21900-25.  It has been set up to accept voicemails for Exchange 2010 users (in other words email messages with WAV attachments) and deliver these to their inboxes; this works with no pr...

smattcmgr by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a Smart License Satellite server(ver. 6.2) and have it integrated with LDAP.  The only Authentication Method I have is plain.  When I look in the /var/log/messages for user login the password is "filtered".  I need to verify how the ...

Cisco 7940 IP phone, not sure what system software we are running.  We recently lost our IT person so we are trying to figure out things for ourselves.  My desk phone rings 4 times then the generic greeting picks up.  When I have the phone forwarded ...