Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The Attendant advanced console software v11 on our reception pc is not working, though it looks ok, calls to extensions are just being cut off.  The queue is ok, but any attempts to forward result in the operator hearing one ring then it cuts the cal...

After the move of the CUCM and IM&P servers we have the next issue:   The second IM&P server part of the HA cluster will not work.   I see the next services are not started: Cisco Presence Engine [STOPPED] Service not activated Cisco SIP Proxy [STOPP...

Hello,  Sort of a shot in the dark to see if this issue can be solved, but worth a try.  I'll say up front, I'm too familiar with our VOIP system, I primarily manage the DATA network only.    Issue is, we use Cisco CP 8851 phones throughout the organ...

rmorenobb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Sort of a shot in the dark to see if this issue can be solved, but worth a try.  I'll say up front, I'm too familiar with our VOIP system, I primarily manage the DATA network only.    Issue is, we use Cisco CP 8851 phones throughout the organ...

rmorenobb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes