Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cannot Import Users from Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.x

Dear Experts,I had problem with importing new users in Cisco Unified Communications.Step below is what I did:1. Create 02 new users2. Go to Cisco Unity Connection Administration > Import users3. Import selected users4. get error:   Importing users co...

Resolved! Call Forwarding to Auto Attendant CTI Route Point

Hi,We have configured an auto attendant with an extension XXXX, and created an CTI route point with same extension.we have an operator phone with extension YYYY, whenever Operator gets a call, if its not answered by Operator, the call should get forw...

[CUC] Convert Subscriber from AXL CCM User to LDAP Sync User

I want to know if it's supported, and if so, how, to convert from AXL to LDAP when talking about subscribers in Unity Connection.I have found this post, which asks the question, but does not actually "convert", as it requires deleting and re-creating...

8.6 to 9.x move

I have a client that is currently running CUCM 8.6 and is wanting to upgrade to 9.x. They have a license for Presence 8.6 that has never been installed or fullfilled. As I see it my options are to install and license the Presence then upgrade the who...

redleg13r by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes