Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I just created a new vNIC on 2 of my new hosts. I created MAC address Pools before I started. As I create the vNIC I got the following error:Your Changes:Creates VNIC FTNNICCreate:Network Fault ToleranceWill cause a Configuration Failure of:Service P...

Hi All, I recently tried to do a UCS Mini BOM on CCW and the it gave me a an error when i tired to configure 8 FC SFPs to the two FI6324 saying "UCSB-5108-AC2 requires a minimum of 0 and allows maximum of 6 from Fibre Channel Options"  On the officia...

melepruma by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, After upgrading to CIMC version 2.0(3i), launching KVM Console fails with Java error "Unable to launch the application" Java Exception trace follows:JNLPException[category: Download Error : Exception: null : LaunchDesc: null    at com.sun.javaws....

I have a relatively new (2 months or so) C240M3, and I happened to be going through the CIMC today and noticed the storage log has the following entry from the RAID controller every 3-10min:"Unexpected sense: Encl PD 08 Path a80c0dc0ce0000bd, CDB: 1a...