Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guysReading about PGW we saw that it is limited to 6 PTS per PGW.We're developing a project to use cisco AS5400 and PGW in 30 sites, in each site we will have 4 ss7 links with diferents DPC. We will not use a specific signling link E1 linked to PT...

fred_m by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a dual integration with CCM 5.1 and a Digital PIMG to a Avaya G3, Unity is ver 4.2(1). The problem I am getting is that using the port monitor is see the call coming from the PBX, it gets answered but Unity does not play an Opening Greeting. I...

sdeal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am have issues trying to get QOS working correctly over a Serial Int for a customer of ours. We are doing MGCP over a T1 to an Adtran IAD which is the customer VOIP gateway. When I do a sho policy-map int f0/0, which is the interface to my core, I ...

eknell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an issue with voice over isdn over ip Can anyone help me and explain me about the facts of the above issue and the working process and product details and implementation with a typical network diagram

samir1977 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a VoIP network made of a gateway-CME with an E1 30 channels to the PSTN and dial peer voip sending out an E1 data towards another CME and IP phones.I have no voice issue except when both talker of a call speak at the same time.When they ...

I am trying to get a PRI tieline installed between the G3 and my voice gateway. Unfortunately the PBX jockey gave me a cable that I believe I have pinned out correctly but, still cannot get the connection to come up. I have 25 pair cable with the PBX...

sdeal by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have PGW in nailed mode and want to change the Nature of address Indicator field for a particular trunk. Would like to have diff NAI for international and national calls.How can this be done? Can somebody point me in right direction..Thanks!