Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have PGW in nailed mode and want to change the Nature of address Indicator field for a particular trunk. Would like to have diff NAI for international and national calls.How can this be done? Can somebody point me in right direction..Thanks!

I am having the occational issue with failed calls from and to the PSTN from clients. The hard part is I cannot recreate the issue and so I cannot get a capture of the failed calls.Does anyone know of a way to log calls so that I can look for failed...

Hi all, I have a need to apply QOS for Voip in my SOHO network. the spokes are 871's with DMVPN set up to 3845 NHS's. we have GRE tunnels between each site and need to provide some sort of QOS to support the VOIP traffic. Most of the documentation ...

We currently have one callmanager 4.3 and would like add another for redundancy. Can you tell me what software licensing i will need to do this? Do I need to buy the same licensing as we own for the original? Can we use the first callmanagers lice...

I am newbie in Voice over IP.I have cisco 2821 chassis (12.4 ios) in each office, and 2 PBX with PRI card. I nead to connect PBX in offices via IP network (use PRI card of PBX in each office). I nead medium quality.I read many manuals, i think i nead...

Hi there, I have a query about QoS. I guess this is more the theory of QoS than any actual implementation.Say we have a CME system with QoS setup to give priority to all phone traffic, this CME system uses a SIP trunk to receive incoming and make out...

Hi there,have a customer that has a route pattern [3-8]XXXXXX to maske pstn calls through an mgcp gateway. now he also has internal extensions 7xx. when trying to call the extension it waits the 10 seconds then proceeds to call. my quesiton is how do...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors