Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi ,   I couldn't make any keystrokes when signaling is in the early media phase. Voice flow is as illustrated figure in attachment. I doubt to that M parameter mdcx message between PGW to Cube  is receive only so client can't send any DTMF to destin...

Hi,   I have a issue with external calls in CME. When calls originate from the CME to a PBX, via E1 CAS R2, the call is not terminated when the destination shuts off the phone. This is my conf: ! controller E1 0/0/0 framing NO-CRC4 ds0-group 1 timesl...

wrobynson by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I'm fairly new to CUCM and was looking for some guidance. I recently inherited CUCM 10 and have gotten the basics down, but am still learning the rest.   There is an external 1(877) number (OpenVoice Conference Number), and is the only...

2017-10-16 12_07_38-Find and List Route Patterns.png 2017-10-16 10_20_20-DNA Analysis Output.png
Huddles18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   So I have a 1841 and wondered if this can run cme in any way, the router has a VWIC-1MFT-G703 card in it and I wondered if there is any way that this router will run telephony services?   Or have I bought the wrong router for the job?

but i have a router 2901 and a 2950 switch and i plugged in the voip phones switch that i communicate with them how to make and receive on all home phones call out from my network the phones of home users have the analog phones

Hi Tea Does 2811 router support 7941-7961 Cisco phones? cause under telephony services i cant seem them, only 7940, we are running advancedipservices IOS and we have all the firmware installed. Thanks Mo

В системе CUCM был телефонный аппарат с временной лицензией. Срок временной лицензии истек, в следствии этого стал ограничен фунционал call manager. Ни добавить, ни удалить пользователей/телефоны не дает. Как удалить телефон, чтобы освободить лицензи...

kateeoc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes