Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

but i have a router 2901 and a 2950 switch and i plugged in the voip phones switch that i communicate with them how to make and receive on all home phones call out from my network the phones of home users have the analog phones

Hi Tea Does 2811 router support 7941-7961 Cisco phones? cause under telephony services i cant seem them, only 7940, we are running advancedipservices IOS and we have all the firmware installed. Thanks Mo

В системе CUCM был телефонный аппарат с временной лицензией. Срок временной лицензии истек, в следствии этого стал ограничен фунционал call manager. Ни добавить, ни удалить пользователей/телефоны не дает. Как удалить телефон, чтобы освободить лицензи...

kateeoc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the below config on one of our routers and the IP of this interface is 192.168.25.1. We are trying to implement VRRP but this is causing the bind to be established to the physical IP of the interface, not the virtual IP. Is there any way to c...

Hello folks, I have a cisco ip phone 8865 at home and I want to connect it by VPN to the work telephony system which run asterisk, any idea how to do this, at home I only have a normal router, it is not a cisco router. In my work I have a VPN server...

INEM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to make sure I can calculate bandwidth requirements for different vocoders correctly.  Looking at G.711 with a sample size of 240, I get the right bandwidth for Frame Realy with and without cRTP.  But ethernet gives me trouble.  I am usin...

sansari by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QOS

Hi ,i need to configure QOS for traffic and allocate 30% for this in congestion time but if this traffic use just  20% or 15% i need to  use remaining=g in the default calls . which  QOS method is the best to  meet this requirement? Thank you  in a...