Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Buen dia,Actualmente en la empresa donde me encuentro realizando mis practicas estamos desarrollando QoS para la telefonia IP la cual se hace mediante softphone,  el softphone utilizado es Xlite 3.0 el cual  envia los paquetes de voz marcandolos con ...

u18014821 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 3740 with CME 8 and NM-2 2 FXO 2 FXS ports.  I want to enable caller-id on the rouer, but when I issue for caller-id enable command under the FXO port the router tells me that command is invalid.  I don't really know where is issue is ...

Hi All,Does anyone know the correct way to calculate WRED min/max thresholds and MPD ?I am using a WAN example where I follow 12 CoS CBWFQ and want to ensure the WRED (random-detect DSCP etc) is setup correctly.Any tips or advice on how to measure or...

Any thoughts why when I have a user calling from site to site there number appears as:From 6504554254 User+14721I looked at the translation pattern and there's nothing that would change them. I'm thinking a router pattern, but not 100%. Thanks in adv...

I'm having the five issues listed below. These issues have been going on for months, but recently have become more frequent. Not new to Cisco, but new to this area of voice communications. Previous adminstrator left company wil little to no turn-...

Greg Ross by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wish to add a service number so that when a user dials 101 from their handset in the UK they will be connected to the local non emergency based police line.I have read online that it might need to be done via digit manipulation, but are there an...

I have a problem with the paging system through overhead speakers and amp.Sometimes(50% of the time) the first sylable or first second of the voice message transmitted gets cut off.So instead of listening to "John Doe please contact extension 111" we...

Hi,one of our customers has a Call Forward All (CFA) set up on his Distribution Number (DN).He is forwarding his calls to his mobile phone, which is working fine.But the caller ID being displayed on his mobile phone always gets mixed up.This does onl...

Hi,we have a Lync2010 Server, that sends the following tel-uri in the SIP FROM field to a Cisco CUBE:FROM: <sip:+43123456789;ext=10101@server;user=phone>;epid=37D3B7C02C;tag=ad7a0684dI need to modify this tel-uri into a valid sip-uri like this: sip:+...

ghaindl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Net Pros,We have designed our own custom built solution for connecting ATM Machine over GPRS Network. Now we have connected a Cisco Router to the ATM Machine and the ATM Machine is connected to two GPRS Modems. Each of this GPRS Modem connects t...

rushabhns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,am having a situation where , am trying to make call confernce but the error is displayed that the confernce can not be completed.on my search, i discovered that call conference is not enabled/configured on my cme.so please help me on how to do th...