Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We recently bought brand new 7945G phones from Cisco and we cannot get them to registered. We have configured our server to use TCP and we are using the most recent firmware on the phone. I am thinking something is wrong with our SEP.xml config file....

sivakrd06 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey fellows, have anyone came across strange phantom calls issues involving PRI switches. issue reported: several times per day all phones in the office will start ring repeatedly and caller ID will present something like 5 or 555 string true that it...

Hi All,We have recently purchased above mentioned licenses. I need to upload them/attach with CUCM. Could any one point what all needs to be downloaded (these are electornic deliver license) and how to upload them to CUCM. Is there any video or cisco...

ad27singh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buen dia,Actualmente en la empresa donde me encuentro realizando mis practicas estamos desarrollando QoS para la telefonia IP la cual se hace mediante softphone,  el softphone utilizado es Xlite 3.0 el cual  envia los paquetes de voz marcandolos con ...

u18014821 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 3740 with CME 8 and NM-2 2 FXO 2 FXS ports.  I want to enable caller-id on the rouer, but when I issue for caller-id enable command under the FXO port the router tells me that command is invalid.  I don't really know where is issue is ...

Hi All,Does anyone know the correct way to calculate WRED min/max thresholds and MPD ?I am using a WAN example where I follow 12 CoS CBWFQ and want to ensure the WRED (random-detect DSCP etc) is setup correctly.Any tips or advice on how to measure or...

Any thoughts why when I have a user calling from site to site there number appears as:From 6504554254 User+14721I looked at the translation pattern and there's nothing that would change them. I'm thinking a router pattern, but not 100%. Thanks in adv...

I'm having the five issues listed below. These issues have been going on for months, but recently have become more frequent. Not new to Cisco, but new to this area of voice communications. Previous adminstrator left company wil little to no turn-...

Greg Ross by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wish to add a service number so that when a user dials 101 from their handset in the UK they will be connected to the local non emergency based police line.I have read online that it might need to be done via digit manipulation, but are there an...