Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I wish to add a service number so that when a user dials 101 from their handset in the UK they will be connected to the local non emergency based police line.I have read online that it might need to be done via digit manipulation, but are there an...

I have a problem with the paging system through overhead speakers and amp.Sometimes(50% of the time) the first sylable or first second of the voice message transmitted gets cut off.So instead of listening to "John Doe please contact extension 111" we...

Hi,one of our customers has a Call Forward All (CFA) set up on his Distribution Number (DN).He is forwarding his calls to his mobile phone, which is working fine.But the caller ID being displayed on his mobile phone always gets mixed up.This does onl...

Hi,we have a Lync2010 Server, that sends the following tel-uri in the SIP FROM field to a Cisco CUBE:FROM: <sip:+43123456789;ext=10101@server;user=phone>;epid=37D3B7C02C;tag=ad7a0684dI need to modify this tel-uri into a valid sip-uri like this: sip:+...

ghaindl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Net Pros,We have designed our own custom built solution for connecting ATM Machine over GPRS Network. Now we have connected a Cisco Router to the ATM Machine and the ATM Machine is connected to two GPRS Modems. Each of this GPRS Modem connects t...

rushabhns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,am having a situation where , am trying to make call confernce but the error is displayed that the confernce can not be completed.on my search, i discovered that call conference is not enabled/configured on my cme.so please help me on how to do th...

Hi,I have configured several CUBE's with CM and CME.In all these case I used two interfaces: one where the phone's are, and one interface where directly the provider is, or in the direction of the provider (if another router has the connection)I have...

Hi, All!I get 513 message too large in response from the remote SIP peer on my cube.Does it mean that I need change transport to TCP on the outgoing dial-peer?The local SIP peer is using UDP. Will cube convert transports properly?Sent from Cisco Tech...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes