Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,We have an issue with number display when using SIP trunk. Currently, we have successfully integrated SAP-BCM call center with CUCM 8.0 using SIP Trunk. During normal call routing, the calls to the agents are passed from Cisco call manager...

Hello all,I have a strange situation with a new vg204 analog gateway.  I have it configured and registered with the call manager but when I attach an analog phone I get a steady busy signal?  Pls see the config below:USDTW1VG204-1# show runBuilding c...

Resolved! CUBE SIP TRUNK

Hi,We have a problem with a SIP trunk realization to SP Proxy. We have a cisco 2901, CUCME 8.6, mode CUBE. The problem is with outgoing call to SP - the SDP message body contains the IP address of CUCME not WAN side IP address of CUBE.Can you help us...

Hi,My Cisco 2821 router have 2 PVDM2-64. The "sh call active voice echo-cancel summ" result are A/F :Voice-GW#sh call active voice echo-can summCallID     Port         DSP/Ch   Codec    Ecan-type Tail  Called #    Dial-peers0x111BDFE  0/1/0:15.30    ...

I have Cisco AS5350 with me. Im trying to configure this as a Gatekeeper. But it supports only the "Gateway" command and "Gatekeeper" command is not available. Can anyone tell the reason for this.Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,I am trying to send a voice mail to the Microsoft mailbox of the users. I have a Cisco Unity Connection and I configured the smart host and the nottifications message on the user in order to send the voice mail message to the inbox of the...

Buenas tardes espero me puedan ayudar, utilice un cisco SPA3102 y un SPA112 para extender una linea telefonica analoga, cuando descuelgo el telefono tengo el tono normal, puedo recibir llamadas, pero en el momento de efectuar llamadas la marcacion es...