Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Estimados, tengo un duda. tengo un cisco 2800 que tiene un E1 interconectado a una Central y este a su ves se conecta aun proveedor SIP para realizar mis llamadas, esto funciona correctamente. Pero este mismo equipo tiene 4 port fxs lo cuales deben d...

hello,we should connect a LYNC-Server with a SIP-Provider. Therefore we use a Cisco CUBE 2951.(15.2.3T)Calls outbound (From LYNC to SIP/PSTN) are okCalls inbound (From SIP/PSTN to LYNC) are okCalls Forwarded back to SIP/PSTN are not ok  (The call is ...

at by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I updated my Elastix server's IP address. I then updated my ATA's proxy server to the new Elastix server's IP address. The ATA can't register to the extenstion and go online, it only says offline or can't connect to the login server? I did change...

eiger3970 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having an issue with International Calls not using the right dial-peer/translation:When i dial 90114484512490It first strips it to 0114484512 then adds the 9 back...90114484512 and uses the incorrect dial-peer (11) when it is meant to use (12) What a...

Dear Team,I am not able to update/add/delete any configuration as both EM user or as admin. Nothing is happening after I say Save (I am not even getting any error). For example, in admin mode, if I click on Administration-> Save Router Config, nothin...

Can the AS5400HPX be used as an MGCP gateway to hand off FXS and E&M endpoints on DS0s over the  CT3 controller?I have configured it as specified in:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_1t/12_1t3/feature/guide/MGCP1213.html#wp1040696When the endpoi...

Scenario is:I have a cisco router 2811 with NM-HDV that I use it as a voice gateway. 8 PSTN lines and one E1 - PRI are connected to this router which this router has to pass them on SIP to asterisk server.FXO ports  work well, and the other hand ever...

Dear all,I have some some issue couple of days ago. The telephony system of my client worked well and suddenly the cannot make external calls via E1. I checked the config and for me it seems to be ok. When I checked the SDL file, I can see the B chan...

Hi ,Can anybody explain below outputs taken from 3750 switch on which QoS is configured for priortizing Voice traffic.sw1#sh mls qos maps dscp-output-q    Dscp-outputq-threshold map:     d1 :d2    0     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8    ...

Hi Experts, I'm searching for a way to disable only 193 NSE event on AS5400 (this is the event to handle echo cancellation).My goal is send only 192 NSE message from my AS. Is there a NextPort Voice register to accomplish it? Can I use a voicecap ent...

aemcomcco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes