Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,I have some some issue couple of days ago. The telephony system of my client worked well and suddenly the cannot make external calls via E1. I checked the config and for me it seems to be ok. When I checked the SDL file, I can see the B chan...

Hi ,Can anybody explain below outputs taken from 3750 switch on which QoS is configured for priortizing Voice traffic.sw1#sh mls qos maps dscp-output-q    Dscp-outputq-threshold map:     d1 :d2    0     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8    ...

Hi Experts, I'm searching for a way to disable only 193 NSE event on AS5400 (this is the event to handle echo cancellation).My goal is send only 192 NSE message from my AS. Is there a NextPort Voice register to accomplish it? Can I use a voicecap ent...

aemcomcco by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I have a serious problem. We have a ASA firewall 5510 and a cisco call manager.I have some sites connected via my mplsWhen I am calling to the some sites from corporate office call is getting initiated and they are able to here my voice and ...

Has anyone knows how to get the device ID for Cisco IP phone 7940G.?I am setting up ACS server for 802.1x authentication  of IP phones and this is a requirement to setup an account for IP phones.Appreciate any feedback.

ed by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a linksys PAP2-NA and I'm trying to setup the incomming call to ring on both lines simutaneously.I have the same SIP account on both lines, and the DID supports 2 channels, therefore it should work.However when a call comes, I'm able ...