Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to bring up a SIP Trunk to AT&T IP FlexReach Service. I have a Cisco 2811 configured as a CUBE using the documentation at the following link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/collateral/ns340/ns414/ns728/ns784/798119.pdf. This document...

dagraham by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just gone through the process of getting a signed certificate from Cisco/Linksys for provisioning our Linksys VOIP devices.  However we did not receive the Sipura CA client root certificate as part of this process.  I understand we need this ...

9 seconds is too much, I want to  change it to 5 seconds by replacing the "9" in the script by "5" but it  is still 9 seconds as it is..I am not a developer at all so thats why I am having some difficulties. Apprecaite any help pleaseI ran some appli...

HiI have a cme 8.6 implementation, it uses 2 E1 lines to connect to PSTN, the first E1 is configured with no problems, but when i configured the second with the command "pri time-slots 1-31" got a error that says that i have not enough DSP resourses,...

How would one convert a layer-2 port's "switchport rate-limit" bandwidth statement, on a 6509 -w- WS-X6748-SFP ports, to a routed/layer-3 "wrr-queue" bandwidth statement policy? Basically trying to hard-core the port's speed to 20MB.  Current/tested ...