Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Changing codec

HiIs it possible to change the codec (from G.711 to G.729 or reverse) during the call?I mean in the call that is still in progress.Dose SIP have this capability?

haniyeh80 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Out of the box I plugged the phone in and it immediately went to upgrading(no registration first).  Of course it failed.  I did a “debug tftp events” and saw it was looking for “SCCP11.8-3-3SR2S.loads”.  I downloaded the files for that and put them o...

jeckert by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a newly installed office in Argentina. the IP phones are registered back to CUCM 7.0 Cluster in US. The voice gateway is located in local office and uses E1 R2 signal for PSTN connection.The issue we are having now is unable to make any outbo...

Hi,  Need help with PGW configuration in Call Control Mode.I am looking for simple call scenarios for the following setup :-PRI (mgcp)-SS7 to IP  I was able to make calls in Signalling Mode with AS5400 acting as a SLT (following Cisco documentation)....

Hi,I would like to know if there is any way to overide the station caller ID and replace it with one common caller ID.  Currently if a user such as Jack places an outgoing call, his caller ID is:Jack London613-555-5555If Jill makes a call its:Jill Mo...

bentg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DTMF Problem :(

hi allour manger wants to Trunk Updating Huwaii it Present Sip Trunk , ihave already use 2811 after 1 mounth everything working well FAX ,DID, DOD, DTMF!!!! suddenly DTMF Down im checking with Huwaii Tech Support he said must be Configuredial-peer vo...

Hi everybody;I have a problem with my dial peer i have a call manager 4.1; and a cisco gatewayi have configured a lot of dial peer like showed under:dial-peer voice 1420 pots description NUMEROS DE MOVILES: 099XXXXXXX 077XXXXXXX 066XXXXXXX 055XXXXXXX...

Dear All,I want to understand about SIP trunk . One of my friend have one remote branch connected through wireless to the Head office and he is not having PSTN lines there . He wanted to connect some of the PSTN lines to his remote office by using SI...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tested VWIC-2MFT-E1 card in 2651XM and 1760-V gateways. In all voice platforms and IOS got Layer 1 DEACTIVATED status. The far end - is the own Cisco E1 gateways or/and E1 PCI cards. The cross E1 patch cord between E1 gateways used with 1-2==4...

ceo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes