Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a configuration with 2 sites. I have UC540 at the primary site, and a UC520 at the secondary site. The VPN is up and passing data traffic as well as voice traffic, i.e. users can dial each other's extensions by using the Inter-site prefix and ...

We have a UC540 and I have been trying to get CallerID blocking on a call-by-call basis. From what I have reviewed online, the "caller-id block code *9" under "telephony-service" should provide my callers the ability to dial "*9" and then the outside...

Hi is there a procedure of how to configure 7916 expansion module on a 7962 phone ?  there is no step-by-step procedure on administration guide.  can anyone provide a link or point out where to find the configuration procedure ?          

I have a number of customers using the RV180w Small Business Firewall/Router in their business, and am having problems deploying the UC320w into these networks in a greyfield scenario with the latest RV180w firmware update (1.0.2.6). I am following t...

EMS and/or MUID macro is used within Profile_Rule URL:<Profile_Rule ua="na">https://test.....cz/Provisioning.php?EMS=$EMS;MUID=$MUID</Profile_rule>On first resync (either periodic or use SIP NOTIFY) the phone will reboot - then keep rebooting again a...

Dan Lukes by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes