Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I just upgraded my spa504g to 7.4.6 and the phones works and registers as being on 7.4.6 and all seems well but when I plug my computer into the PC port it no longer connects and I get a network cable unplugged. If I plug in directly to the uc520 my ...

When using the small business phones standalone (without an uc500) you can upload and use a background image.This is currently not supported in combination with the uc500. (or will it be soon?)When I upload an image manual (with tftp) and connects th...

i am new to this integration.i have configured the exchange server and enabled the unified messaging.(created the dialplan,IP gateway,UM policy on exchange server)in the uc 500 i have applied the following.dial-peer voice 550 voipdescription ** Excha...

Hi all.I am in Spain at the moment and trying to set up a SPA3102 so that I can make VOIP calls (using freecall.com) but also be able to make PSTN calls from the same phone. What I ideally want is to be able to use the PSTN line for national calls, a...

Does the UC500 support DTLS for the AnyConnect VPN Client?  We have it running on ASAs, and I understand that it will work on routers as well.  In trying to following the example in the link below, the UC500 didn't like the dtls enable command.I thou...