Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I just recently bought a second hand aironet 1140. Now i'm trying to set it up with 2 SSIDs each on a seperate VLANs. Somehow this doesn't want to work. On the switch to which the AP has been connected the port is setup as a trunk. On the sw...

r.korsten by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any chance we might see 802.11k and 802.11r standards implemented with any future 802.11ac Wave 2 WAP's for small business?Does either require a central controller, or can this be accomplished through WAP's talking to each other in a cluster type env...

Hallo - I installed 3 WAP371 and when client move to another, powerful AP, the sticky on AP1 …to reach higher throughput, I installed three WAP371. The modern Clients (e.g. iphone 5s,6 , macbook pro 2014) use the 5GHz-band. In a Wifi-Scanner-App on t...

Im using the wap371 with 2 wireless Networks. One with WPA Personal and one with WPA Enterprise.The WPA Personal Network is working fine with both Firmwarereleases. (1.1.x.x and 1.2.x.x) I have only Problems with Windows Clients who are not a member ...

lzi000001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to upload a certificate generated by our private CA to the WAP121. I've tried the certificate in both Base 64 and DER format from the MS Cert Server.  I attempted to rename the extension to .PEM but it doesn't upload. I've tried using ...

davec2000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any FCC regulations pertaining to connecting an outdoor antenna that is mounted on the outside wall of a building and connecting this antenna to an access point that is mounted on the inside wall of the building? I am looking at installing ...

Hello, I'm trying to set up my Guest WiFi VAP on my Cisco WAP561 so that it only allows guest users to access the internet and none of the local services.  The network topography is simple; Internet -> Netgear Cable Gateway/Router -> TPLink PoE Injec...